Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My story on Room 7's assembley item

senses (1).JPGWeek 8, Term 1
WALT: create more detail in our writing
Success Criteria:
  • use the five sense



Highlight the senses in a different color to show you have used them in your writing:
See,  hear,   feel,  smell, taste.


Key:
Red = see,
Yellow = Hear,
Orange = Feel,
Light blue = Smell,
Green = Taste.


My Story on room 7’s assembly item!!


I’m entering the room and my heart is pounding in fright, as mr cottrell yells out “we have to quickly line up and hurry to the hall,” as I dash into the hall and bounce on the stage when I see . . . .


about 500 hundred people staring at room 7 on stage in the hall, and some teachers just getting really excited, when i'm starting to hear screaming and screeches it doesn’t seem like it’s going to be a good performance for me, so I dash out the door but then I hear little children saying “WOW.” now I feel Like my skin is crinkling up in coldness, and my whole body is covered with goosebumps, now I smell sweat rolling down peoples bodies.
 
When room 7 starts to perform the 3 amazing and hilarious imagine poems, which were poppy, Nicole and Blair. After a few minutes when they were finished, everyone in room 7 stood up and the DJ put a music on.


We danced to a song called Move your body by Beyonce, we dashed to our places with no rush, later the song was finishing, paia fell when she was jogging, but she did not cry she just carried on smiling, she was really brave, but I think she would be feeling really embarrassed, by the way these 4 amazing girls called Georgia, Tiaana, Paia and Shakayla did a cool performance which was called The Wild Wild West.


They danced to that song, when the loud song was finished It was time to let the spotlight to poppy, so all of room 7 stood up with poppy and danced to a really cool song called Brave by sara bareilles, we danced to it and made ourselves be really brave, I was really proud of myself.


Conclusion:
I think room 7 had a great time at their assembly item, we all had so much fun and had some exercises, I liked everyone’s cool dance moves.
The End  

No comments:

Post a Comment