Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Reflection on Optimist Yachting day 1

Reflection on Optimist Yachting day 1



On the 15th of September 2014, Room 7 and 11 went to optimist yachting at Pandora pond. Everyone was excited and nervous. Room 7 did kayaking first and then yachting. I felt pretty excited because I've experienced it before. On the kayaks I went on a single kayak and I got all soaked. When room 7 did yachting I went with my buddy and we were slow because there weren't that much air in our sail. During the yachting me and my buddy nearly capsized means ( nearly tipped over) we came back to shore and got out of the yacht, me and my buddy were soaked when we came out of the yacht and we were cold.  




2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling much better after capsizing today. You did very well not to panic and you should be very proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome yachting harsimar.you did very well.OT

    ReplyDelete