Friday, August 22, 2014

Mountain Biking!

Mountain Biking!
When I was ready I push my pedal down and race down the tunnel. A spark of light flashes towards my eyes. I rush down the steep mountain and my heart is pounding. As I feel sweat rolling down my nervous face, I think to myself “this is too nerve wracking for me.”

As I feel goosebumps appearing on my skin, I thought i’d see bumps of rocks gripped to the ground. But Instead I see sharp edges ahead I try to turn but I was to fast then I spot a big tree I push the break down I skidded I glanced back I had dented the dirt.

When I got out of that situation I heard the crowd cheering for me they called out “come on you're nearly at the end,” I got hard I pushed myself “I'm nearly at the end, i'm nearly at the end,” I chanted in my head.

I see the finish line but as I see another person behind me I count 1 2 3 “I won,” I look back and scream “I won.”

The End!!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Harsimar.Keep the great work up.

    ReplyDelete