Thursday, August 28, 2014

Production Diary 2014

Beginning: 25th of August:
Dear Diary, let me introduce myself. My name is Harsimar Dugh and my role in the production is doing a Warrior Dance, Singing and Poi... So far on the 25th of August we have been practicing our role on the stage and getting ready in our uniforms for tomorrow, the dress rehearsal day. I am confident to perform the Warrior dance and singing to the audience.


Tuesday, 26th of August:
Dear Diary, I am back. Today was the dress rehearsal day. Everyone was wearing their costumes and moko face paint. I was nervous when I wore my costume and got a moko on my chin because I've never worn one before. It felt wet, cold and
itchy and it even smelt like ink. I can’t wait till the real performance tomorrow night.


Wednesday, 27th of August:
Dear Diary, Today it was our performance, it was to the juniors. After the whole production it was time for lunch. Then everyone went to the hall to get a treat and it was a delicious ice blocks my flavor was purple it tasted like grape, it was yummy!  

Thursday, 28th of August:
Yesterday night it was Awesome. But I felt pretty nervous when I got on that stage again. I was terrified my headband was falling up an down. When the performance was finished, I dashed to room 10 and seriously I was relived that dress was off me.




No comments:

Post a Comment