Thursday, March 06, 2014

My Shoe Description

My Shoe Description

Introduction:
My shoe is as red as blood. The laces of my shoe are white. My shoes tongue is red it has stitched line going around on the edge, the label of my shoe is called garage, it has white stitches at the back of it’s shoe and at the front. On the side of my shoe it has red and white stripes. It looks like waves.

My laces:
My laces and the tips are white and flat.They are criss crossed through these white buttons the laces are long. mostly the laces are knotted.

The bottom of the shoe:
The bottom of my shoe is like it’s spiked waves but in the middle it is plain. The front is nearly fading away.

Describing the shoe:
My shoe looks red as blood. It’s label of the shoe is garage. The size of my shoe is number 6, there is stitched sides and edges on my shoe like at the back and at the front and at the edge of the tongue.

The sides:
The sides have red and white stripes. The red pattern is skinny and is at the top and the white is big and at the bottom and the front of the shoe is kind of popping out.

By Harsimar

No comments:

Post a Comment