Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Once upon a fantastic day

Once upon a Fantastic Day!

Once upon a Fantastic Day, an fantastic boy woke from his fantastic dreams, got out of his fantastic bed, put on his fantastic clothes, the fantastic boy brushed his fantastic teeth and ate his fantastic breakfast, kissed goodbye his fantastic mum and set off to school with his fantastic friends. As he walked with his fantastic friends along the path, he past some fantastic shops until he reached his fantastic school. The fantastic boy was late for his fantastic class and this is where everything fantastic happened........
"Good morning class," Miss Scavenger yelled from room to room, I hope you haven't been naughty in class, she commanded in a serious mode "NO," everybody yelled out to the teacher we have been good the last minute you have been out  "good she replied back. "Ok everyone we are going to make a present for your mums and dads today, now have a think what you're gonna make for them" the teacher said in a nice, happy voice, I the fantastic boy thought and thought and thought for an idea "I am going to make a necklace for my mum," he replied to his head. Moments later when it was time to go home, the fantastic boy finished his present and put it in his bag to take home to his mum, RING RING RING the bell rang I got my bag and walked off home, when I got home I yelled out "MUM! look what I made for you at school, a necklace" "wow I love it thanks,"mum said happily. Late at night it was getting windy and dark and the fantastic boy went into his fantastic room and cuddled in his fantastic bed with the fantastic blanket, “WOW! sure was a FANTASTIC! day today at school" the fantastic boy signed, and he and his fantastic mum lived fantastically ever after.  
THE END  : -)  

3 comments:

  1. Cool work so cool you have done a lot of work there are lots of wow words in it!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the word fantastic I used the word silly. Your story is very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your FANTASTIC story.It makes me feel fantastic.Keep up the great storys!

    ReplyDelete