Friday, September 06, 2013

Camp Kaitawa Reflection

Camp Kaitawa


In week 7 it was room 20’s turn to go to camp Kaitawa.


Camp kaitawa was amazing. My favorite part was doing the Lou’s lookout in the dark.
My next favorite things at camp were caving and the master chef day.
I think caving was the best because it was my first time ever going under big rocks.
The best part from caving was seeing weta’s and the glow worms.
I liked the master chef day because it was a fun experience working as a team.   


On the way to camp we went to the kiwi enclosure  to see a baby kiwi and learn about them.The funny part was when Naz got pooped by a baby kiwi.


The hardest thing was the big walks because it was about 1 hour and 12 minutes, On the way there I had to carry my day back. On the way back I had to carry a life jacket.


The most challenging thing was the amazing race because there were hard and fun activities to do.
The scariest thing was seeing a weta  because they had long legs like daddy long legs.
If I could improve something about camp it would be having clean shoes.


I learnt that I can cook and I can help my mum cook tea.

I am excited for the year 6 camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment