Monday, September 23, 2013

Egypt Abstract Art

photo.JPG



My Egypt Abstract art

What is abstract all about?
 Abstract art is like symbols that you chose to go on your art that you draw on a piece of paper and then make it as a cool picture. What elements of my art that you notice in my art above?

How I made my abstract art?
For my abstract art I used a pencil, rubber, pastels and dye.
First of all I did patterns with a pencil and rubber. Then after when I finished drawing my patterns I got pastels and colored all of it in. Then I got the dye and started painting it in, then it was done. If you want to learn more or or draw a Egypt abstract art then go to 
http://art-educ4kids.weebly.com/egyptian-art.html                                                                                                                                                                              



No comments:

Post a Comment