Friday, September 06, 2013

The saber tooth fish

A saber tooth fish


Suddenly, right in front of my eyes, was the ugliest fish I’d ever seen. It pounced right out of the water and tried to attack me but luckily I got away from it. His huge sharp teeth were so yucky and yellow, I  Wouldn't go near that big slobbery thing, even if he was holding a lolly. His teeth were as sharp as a tiger’s. I started imagining if that fish ate my whole body, then my body would be chopped into little pieces. His skin is brown and so dry he looks like an old man.  Earlier that day I saw him hunting his prey, he must have been really hungry. I wondered what, or, how on Earth that creature was real?! After when I got home I looked him up on the internet. I did some research of that fish but I didn't know what to call him, but after seeing his big, long and fearsome teeth. I named him the ‘Saber-Toothed fish. The next day I woke up I decided that i’ll go and see that fish so I quickly got dressed and got my binoculars and my sunhat and sandles and headed out to the beach. I kept on looking for that mysterious fish with my binoculars but I couldn't see him so I went in the water and closer up to the big waves finally I saw him but he wasn't moving so I looked back, but no one was coming so I turned back to see the beast if he was moving but it was too late. He was right in front of me I got scared he looked at me with his mysterious grin on his face it looked like he wanted to eat me but I didn't know what was going on in that fishes head. So I said to him “ do you want me fish” he said nothing I really wanted to know why he was staring at me I didn't know what he wanted so I walked back to the shore he was looking where I was going, I turned back if he was following me but he was disappeared I think he didn't actually want me he was just hungry.










This is the picture of the Saber tooth fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment