Friday, September 06, 2013

My Earthquake story


Suddenly I felt something shaking I thought it was my cousin bouncing up and down on my bed, when suddenly my brother rushed into my bedroom screaming “stop screaming” I said in a angry voice” mum said “kids get under the table now” “why” but anyway I just did, So my brother and I dived under the table and grappled on tightly. Suddenly the ground started to shake again and I heard    something grumbling “what was that” I realized it was an earthquake. The books and photos tumbled down the book self and three light bulbs crashed down to the floor I knew it was getting bigger and bigger. My dog started barking as loud as a lion he got scared so he stabbed his jaws into his basket pillow. After a few minutes I counted to ten and my brother and I slowly dragged ourselves to the couches as we both were in a shock. We both hoped that it never ever happened again.

No comments:

Post a Comment